Overview and Responsibilities
Nick Animation is looking for an Executive Assistant to the SVP of Animation Casting and Talent Development. Responsible for providing total administrative support and managing the day-to-day operations of the office. Also, performs diversified administrative function for the SVP of casting and Talent Development, including frequent contact with high-level executives, directors, creators, agents, managers and talent. We are creating first rate animation for all ages from pre-school through big kids with exciting opportunities across our many platforms including shorts, current series and movies.
• Maintain SVP's calendar, which includes a high volume of scheduling and preparation of meetings both internally and externally. Serve as a point person for all meeting requests, agendas, documents and questions. Proactively advise the SVP of Casting and Talent Development of appointments, meetings, and deadlines.
• Act as liaison between network casting department, casting directors, coordinators (voice record and casting) and assistants (voice record and casting) as well executives, directors, creators, agents, managers and talent.
• Maintain SVP and department calendar, including voice record schedule.
• Field and prioritize incoming phone calls and email. Respond to inquiries and resolve issues requiring SVP's attention. Maintain a formal call log, contact list, and task list.
• Prepare all travel arrangements, including a trip itinerary and schedule for SVP of Casting and Talent Development.
• Maintain an organized online casting drive. Maintain existing/create new tracking documents regarding cast, projects, casting team, covering agents.
• Process, submit and file expenses & invoices.
• Handle routine copying, scanning, mailing, and arranging packages via messenger. Maintain department office equipment ordering. Provide daily operational management and contact with Facilities, Help Desk, A/V and Telecom.
• Assist with various talent relations tasks, i.e. talent gifting.
• Keep up-to-date on talent, influencers and build industry contacts.
• College Degree preferred
• 2 years minimum administrative assistant experience; entertainment or agency experience preferred
• Knowledge of, or interest in, Casting or Agency landscape preferred but not required
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail and follow through
• Solid communication and problem-solving skills
• Able to work in a fast pace environment and multi-task; flexible and adaptable to change
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, Adobe Acrobat, OneDrive)
• A team-player who demonstrates initiative and embraces projects with passion and enthusiasm
• Able to discreetly maintain sensitive information
• Able to interact confidently with individuals. at all levels of organization, particularly senior levels.
• This role is currently remote but would be based in Burbank upon return to office
Job Locations US-CA-Burbank
Job Type Full-Time Staff
Brand Nickelodeon Animation