Overview and Responsibilities
Viacom and CBS recently merged offering a unique opportunity to bring fresh perspectives to how we market ourselves as an employer of choice to our talent communities. Reimagining how we approach and engage social media and employment brand is a top priority, making this newly created role ''dream real estate'' for the right visionary to first architect and design, then empower and execute on what employment branding can and should be for ViacomCBS.
Who should keep reading? Someone with drive and innovative thinking – grounded in a solid foundation of employment branding principles. You'll think like a marketer, yet possess direct experience with talent acquisition, with an emphasis on candidate behavior and experience. You'll need an eye towards diversity in its broadest definition – demonstrating the ability to connect differentially with various talent communities in the same way our powerhouse brands connect with our richly diverse audiences. Finally, you'll think globally and have a track record driving multinational employment branding strategies.
Position can be based remotely - open to any location.
• Execute employment branding strategies for talent acquisition designed to highlight the ViacomCBS culture of creativity, thought-leadership, DEI, talent, and innovation
• Steer the ViacomCBS Employment Branding Committee, where we incubate and innovate new ideas and lead efforts on defined objectives
• Lead the development and design of our employee value proposition efforts
• Serve as primary liaison to Marketing/Communications functions in procuring assets to leverage on our global TA portals to communicate key messages
• Oversee our various social media channels to ensure content and engagement are optimized
• Drive talent market segmentation and unique campaigns to attract active and passive talent in support of key hiring efforts
• Ensure that our individual brands are represented and connected to ViacomCBS
• Assist talent acquisition with internal promotion while overseeing our efforts with external talent audiences
• Minimum of 8 years in talent acquisition, ideally in a recruitment marketing or employment branding role, including at least 2 years leading these strategies
• Fan of ViacomCBS brands!
• Ability to project-manage from start to finish (and manage up, when necessary)
• Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
• Flexibility, initiative, appetite for dynamic environment
• Strong interpersonal, relationship-development skills
• Effective problem-solver with ''can-do'' attitude
• Demonstrated track record of operating with a global mindset
• Well-organized with a strong ability to prioritize and attention to detail
Apply Here (https://viacomcbscareers-viacomcbs.icims.com/jobs/15633/30332/job?mode=apply&apply=yes&in_iframe=1&hashed=-336148367)