Digital Marketing Strategy Director
New York, NY
Coordinator, US Network Distribution (Sales)
Overview and Responsibilities
ViacomCBS' US Network Distribution (USND) department negotiates and manages carriage agreements with traditional cable operators both large (Comcast, Charter) and small (NCTC and Independent cable operators), virtual MVPDs (YouTube TV) and wireless distributors (T-Mobile and Verizon) to bring ViacomCBS content to current and emerging devices and platforms. We are seeking an individual who is passionate about the business of media and can adapt to a constantly shifting landscape!
The coordinator will work directly with the USND team to support account management and new sales efforts.
• Lead account management by understanding and maintaining subscriber trends, viewership analysis, consumer products and offerings, and corporate structure
• Aggregate and synthesize account reporting and data for senior management through models and reports
• Become a specialist on the ins and outs of team accounts to bring insight to contract negotiations and other high-level projects
• Work collaboratively across USND verticals to fulfill partner needs, execute department initiatives, and launch new products with Marketing, Strategy, Operations, Legal, and Finance teams
• Independently manage small cable accounts, which can include presenting to clients, attending industry events and negotiating direct agreements
• Identify new business opportunities to expand VCBS' reach through research and competitive analysis
• Bachelor's degree with 1-3 years of experience, preferably within a cross-functional business environment
• Project management: Organized, detail-oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Strategic analysis: Strong research and analytical skills and ability to synthesize data
• Personal: Proactive self-starter and teammate, ability to learn quickly, be flexible and adapt to changing industry and organizational landscape
• Communication: Strong interpersonal, written and oral communications skills as required to interface across several levels and groups
• Client management: Experience in developing and maintaining excellent client relationships
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d936pk-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.