Localization Support Specialist
We're seeking an Assistant Editor to support our Creative Marketing team in all aspects of the production and post-production process that will help position Paramount+ as a leader with various audiences.
• Consolidate/Transcode footage into Avid.
• Create clip reels/selects, SFX pulls, and music pulls for editors.
• Organize incoming episodes, media, music, SFX on the Avid server for editors to use.
• Format content for social platforms.
• Prep content for audio and video finishing teams.
• Archive projects, assist with media management, and keeping projects organized so editors/producers can easily repurpose content.
• Deliver cross channel spots for paid linear buys.
• Project and bin set up with footage to edit with.
• Download and screen episodes for editors.
• Reformatting spots.
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Minimum 2+ years of demonstrated experience in video editing, media, and marketing.
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
• Strong editing skills.
• A sufficient understanding of the Avid media tool to keep the project clean and organized as well as knowing when and how to delete bin locks when moving bins are necessary.
• Knowledge of frame rates, specs, conversions, codecs, and wrappers.
• Can troubleshoot Avid technical issues (ie: media offline, ghosting, AMA best practices.)
• Can string out scenes or find shots.
• Basic knowledge of audio formats.
• Love of television, movies, trailers, and marketing.
• Motivated with strong attention to detail
• Tech-savvy with strong knowledge of Avid/Nexis/Premiere.
• Organized and can manage multiple deadlines with multiple teams.
• A positive attitude and ability to work successfully, both within multiple teams and independently.
• Easily accept direction and adapt to quick changes and requests.