Account Director, Gaming
Paramount delivers premium content to audiences across platforms worldwide. We connect with billions of people-through our studios, networks, streaming services, live events, merchandise, and more. At CBS Media Ventures, our studios produce and distribute 7 of the 10 most-watched syndicated programs reaching more viewers than prime networks. Across digital, our brands generated over 7B video views in 2021 across site, social, stream, and apps. We continue to launch streaming channels across P+, Xumo, LG, Vizio, YouTube TV, Hulu, and others.
CBS Media Ventures (CMV) is currently seeking a Syndication Sales Analyst to join the Sales Administration and Legal Services team! This position is primarily responsible for analyzing, entering and maintaining CBS Media Venture's Domestic TV Syndication sales and financial information into proprietary database systems. This position reports to the Sr. Director, Sales Administration. We need someone able to work independently in a timely manner, communicate effectively, and be a great teammate.
Overview and Responsibilities:
• Analyze and enter syndication license agreements for all First-Run and Off-Network CBS Media Ventures (CMV) programming.
• Process amendments to existing television licenses agreements in proprietary database system.
• Prepare and submit change orders for Legal and Finance Department approvals.
• Generate and distribute regular system report.
• Perform additional duties as assigned by management.
• Work closely with Contracts Administration team and Regional Sales Assistants with regards to paperwork submitted
• Partner with Program Line-ups team in reviewing contracted time periods vs. actual airing times based on accepted license agreement terms.
• Strong attention to detail is required, along with the ability to prioritize in a time-intensive, demanding environment
• Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience.
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to identify and resolve issues.
• Strong technical skills: Microsoft Excel, MS Word, and Oracle.
• Deliverable-focused, strong work ethic, able to prioritize and resolve an array of issues simultaneously.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Prior syndication/television experience is a plus
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
ViacomCBS believes in creating environments that allow our primary focus to remain on providing entertainment, education and information to our millions of viewers around the world. As part of this commitment to health and safety, ViacomCBS requires COVID-19 vaccines for current US employees, including all newly hired employees, subject to applicable law. Union employees are subject to what is outlined in their applicable collective bargaining agreement.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv5j4m-44-192-94-86-42 in your application.
ViacomCBS delivers premium content to audiences across traditional and emerging platforms worldwide. Through television, streaming and digital content, studio production, publishing, live events, merchandise and more, we connect with billions of people.