The Account Manager will work with a designated sales team to ensure flawless advanced advertising campaign planning and execution as well as provide efficient client service support for assigned advertisers and agencies. In this role, you will aid in establishing, growing, and exceeding advanced advertising revenue goals for the ViacomCBS Vantage sales team and be one of the primary points of contact for client inquiries and requests which includes: preparing proposals, client presentations and communicating regular campaign performance. Successful candidates will demonstrate an ability to work collaboratively across the ViacomCBS sales organization to achieve results and promote greater adoption of advanced advertising industry-wide.
RESPONSIBILITIES ARE NOT LIMITED TO, BUT WILL INCLUDE:
Campaign management of a list focusing on designated agency holding companies
Partner with all VCBS sales teams to secure strategic level relationships with both agency and client contacts
Build customized presentations for clients, understanding their needs and providing the information most relevant to them to drive budgets
Research target accounts & build strategy to break new business and increase share
Assist Account Executives/Directors in negotiations
Serving as a subject matter expert in the field of advanced advertising for both internal and external conversations
Collaborating with product, planning, and data teams within the Vantage organization to creatively and nimbly meet the varied needs of clients
Evangelizing Vantage's unique positioning within the marketplace
Staying ahead of the curve on marketplace trends relating to their clients as well as the advanced advertising industry
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
- Minimum 3+ years in media sales or comparable; advanced advertising experience a plus
- Strong desire to drive forward an established, but rapidly growing, field within the advertising industry
- Proficient in PowerPoint, both in design and narrative
- Proficient in Excel and data manipulation
- Service-oriented approach
- Ability to multi-task and strong organization skills to manage multiple account challenges at once
- Willingness to be adaptive and open-minded as priorities can change quickly
- Utmost attention to detail and follow-up
- A consultative and curiosity-driven approach with colleagues and clients
- BS/BA degree, or equivalent training and experience
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
ViacomCBS believes in creating environments that allow our primary focus to remain on providing entertainment, education and information to our millions of viewers around the world. As part of this commitment to health and safety, ViacomCBS requires COVID-19 vaccines for current US employees, including all newly hired employees. Union employees are subject to what is outlined in their applicable collective bargaining agreement.
Click for more details
As ViacomCBS begins the process of returning to the office in the US, there are a few key dates to keep in mind
• The first dose of the Moderna vaccine should be no later than November 29.
• The first dose of the Pfizer vaccine should be no later than December 6.
• The J&J vaccine should be administered no later than December 27.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkqo08-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.