- Full Time
Masterchef; Survivor Australia; The Project: these are just some of the shows that get people talking, and they're at home with many more at Network 10. We're the home of exciting, bold, escapist entertainment served through your screens on the daily. We're also part of the ViacomCBS global family of entertainment & media businesses with an ever-growing stable of well-known and well-loved brands including MTV, Nickelodeon, and Comedy Central.
What's it all about?
Effect is a premium integrated marketing solutions team. This full-service business is purpose-built to help marketers create innovative brand partnerships and activations across the ViacomCBS portfolio of brands, including 10, 10 Bold, 10 Peach, MTV, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr, 10 Play, 10 Speaks, 10 All Access, CBS Interactive, Comedy Central and their related digital and event properties.
Effect will unlock integration opportunities and create innovative brand partnerships to deliver the greatest effect and best in market experience for our clients.
The Account Manager will be responsible for driving revenue with a lens on premium events including sports and our major tentpole productions including Masterchef and The Masked Singer.
What you'll be doing:
• Assisting in the day-to-day management of top tier clients under the guidance of a Group Sales Manager
• Building and maintaining existing relationships whilst managing client expectations
• Demonstrating the ability to maintain strong professional relationships both internally and externally
• Proactively prospecting and qualifying new business opportunities to develop revenue channels
• Working towards and achieving set budgets and reaching revenue targets
• Working cohesively with broadcast, digital and production teams covering all aspects of the digital business
• Managing and developing the eager Sales Assistants in your care
This is what you'll bring with you:
• A passionate focus and approach to meeting client expectations
• Previous experience within the media or advertising industry
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• High level of detail, flexibility, time management and accuracy
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Professional and confident presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to adapt and meet deadlines
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and a friendly demeanour
Extra Brownie Points for:
• Exposure to IBMS and/or Salesforce systems