Account Executive - Digital
New York, NY
Overview and Responsibilities
Are you looking for a dynamic role and make an impact? Come join the Sales team! The Convergent Sales Account Executive will be responsible for calling on a list of Media Agencies with a focus on their Video Investment Teams to drive, lead and improve advertising revenue across all platforms within ViacomCBS. The AE works across multiple sales channels, including Linear, Digital, Social, Experiential, Data, and Multi-platform/Convergent Sales.
The Convergent Sales Account Executive is a skilled sales person, strategic business thinker, an outstanding client service provider & problem solver who is deeply knowledgeable of their account's business. Candidate should be a great teammate, multi-tasker, organized, have strong listening skills and be able to work with multiple teams. The AE will be supported by Planners and CSRs, who will lead media plans and day-to-day account support and maintenance, with brand expertise. Additional support from SSEs available for larger deals and ad hoc projects.
• 5+ years' experience in Advertising Sales/Media/Marketing.
• Proven ability to develop positive relationships at key decision maker levels.
• Proven history of deal-making and revenue performance.
• Strong industry knowledge across multiple sales categories.
• Must be a strategic individual possessing qualitative/quantitative skills to develop highly directed account plans for their clients.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including at senior levels.
• Strong ability to communicate and function as a collaborator/account strategist across multiple groups within ViacomCBS.
• Ability to proactively prioritize and manage multiple projects with tight deadlines.
• Highly collaborative, solutions-oriented team player.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d224q6-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.