Account Executive (UPROXX), Midwest
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after Sales team at Uproxx.
A little bit about our team:
• UPROXX is an authoritative lifestyle brand & content producer that was recently acquired by Warner Music Group, and is one of the most influential voices in popular culture today
• The team is an upbeat group of diverse professionals who pride themselves on delivering high quality customer service, a tremendous work ethic and creative selling. The office is a dynamic workspace that fosters fresh thinking and collaboration.
• The role is based in New York and may cover accounts along the east coast, reporting into the VP of Sales in the New York office.
Why this could be your next big break:
UPROXX is seeking an experienced, extremely motivated, sales-driven Brand Partner to join our New York office. As part of a best in class sales team, the Brand Partner will be selling fully integrated 360 content marketing programs across desktop, mobile, video, social, and award-winning branded content. This solution-oriented individual will be responsible for creating partnerships across multiple passion points and initiatives while maximizing revenue
Here you'll get to:
• As part of a best in class sales team, the Brand Partner will be selling fully integrated 360 content marketing programs across desktop, mobile, video, social, and award-winning branded content.
• This solution-oriented individual will be responsible for creating partnerships across multiple passion points and initiatives while maximizing revenue.
• This person will be responsible for nurturing established territories while also having the opportunity to develop and sell untapped regions
• The ideal candidate is creative, ambitious, organized, and is great at identifying and closing business across specific categories/regions – MUST have experience selling digital content and BIG ideas
• Must meet or exceed revenue goals on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis across Digital, Mobile, Video, Branded Content, and Events
• Be able to build upon existing account relationships while prospecting and developing new accounts
• Schedule and execute multiple in person face to face meetings a week that may include lunches, dinners, and client entertaining. These will be reported on a weekly basis for analysis
• Act as the main liaison between UPROXX and advertisers on all marketing programs, including but not limited to advertising campaigns, custom content programs, events, social promotions, etc.
• Gather marketplace and advertiser information through competitive websites as well as trade journals
• Keep abreast of forthcoming marketing and editorial developments and special promotions to communicate with advertiser base
• Prepare weekly sales reports
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• Candidate should have a minimum of 3+ years of media and sales experience meeting and/or exceeding quotas
• A Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Exceptional client relationships and communications skills
• Impeccable organization and attention to details
• Campaign and custom content management experience
• A positive, upbeat attitude and someone who is ''Win-Win'' with a desire to meet/exceed all goals
• Desire and capability to work in a fast paced, results, and deadline driven environment
• Strong skillset and familiarity using Microsoft Office Suite and Apple/Mac applications
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Advertising agency and/or Brand/Client relationships and/or experience
• Familiarity with the New York and West Coast markets within the advertising and publishing community
• A passion for music, entertainment, and sports lifestyle content
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkk744-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.