Universal Pictures Home Entertainment (UPHE) Digital Distribution oversees the transactional film and television businesses including PVOD, PEST, EST and VOD for Universal Pictures, Focus Features, Illumination, DreamWorks Animation and independent studios. In this quickly evolving business, the ideal candidate will have a high degree of proficiency in analyzing data and presenting key insights to inform business decisions.
The Manager, Partner Insights serves as a trusted advisor to the Domestic Accounts team and key UPHE executives to drive transactional partner strategy in the US and Canada. In this highly quantitative and strategic role, the Manager will be analyzing point-of-sale data, royalty statements, budget and pacing information to derive insights into tightly woven stories. The candidate will regularly interact, and share insights, with senior executives. This position reports to the Vice President, Digital Platforms.
-Lead analytics and business insights across all digital partners including Amazon Prime Video, Apple TV, Comcast, VUDU, and YouTube/Google TV
-Leverage data-supported stories to advocate for business changes internally and with partners, socialize opportunities/threats, and inform partner-level budget, pacing and financial distribution
-Establish partner KPIs to monitor and derive insights including:
• Partner-specific revenue targets and performance measurement
• Partner trends (growth, market share, comparative metrics) and testing/initiatives (forecasts and post-mortems)
• Partner growth initiatives and partner-level interpretation of market trend
-Coordinate closely with internal teams such as International, Finance/Business Intelligence, and Distribution Strategy to align data, methodology and partner perspective
• Daily point-of-sale updates built from partner-level data with performance shared at a title-level
• Provide partner context on competitive performance and initiatives
-Contribute to key partner business review presentations and share ideas to scale the transactional business
• Bachelor's degree with minimum of 3 years in a data-oriented role.
• Experience in consulting, strategy, or business analytics preferred.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Passion for film, technology and learning the digital content business.
• Highly analytical self-starter who can work independently and manage multiple deliverables.
• An innately curious critical thinker who is proactive and asks probing questions to understand and clarify requirements.
• Strong oral, written, and presentation skills.
• Organized with a keen attention to detail and the ability to adapt to a rapidly evolving environment.
• High degree of computer proficiency including strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and familiarity with Power BI.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjx0qb-44-200-74-241-42 in your application.