As a member of UMG's People Systems team, the Workday Analyst, People Systems will help ensure all work streams are cohesive and cross functional impacts are considered and mitigated.
How you'll CREATE:
• Help manage day-to-day operations and participate in UMG's Workday HCM initiatives.
• Assist in the architecture of solutions including configuration, security, testing and implementation of new features and functionalities, managing cross-functional impact.
• Partner with HR support groups to make sure they have the information they need to accurately respond to inquiries
• Work directly with HR, IT and business stakeholders to understand requirements, identify gaps and risks, suggest alternatives, and advise on best practices
• Understand dependencies across Workday modules (Recruiting, Compensation, Benefits, Absence, Time Tracking, Payroll and Benefits) and integrations with other systems
• Develop and implement scalable, flexible solutions that are extensible to future business needs.
• Continuously researches new capability areas within Workday
• Work with functional SMEs and People Systems team members to vet against current business gaps and how the gaps can be remediated
Bring your VIBE:
• Must be a team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus
• Must demonstrate intellectual curiosity
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
• Comfortable with leading multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, prioritize decisions and tasks effectively, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• 1+ years configuration and support experience with Workday HCM with at least one of the following: Advanced Compensation, Learning, Recruiting, Security, Talent, or Time and Absence
• Experience supporting a global organization, strongly preferred
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, HR-related discipline, or equivalent work experience is required
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan with company matching
• Flexible Paid Time Off plus Paid Holidays, 2 week ''Winter Break'' & Wellness Fridays (year-round)
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance & Tuition Reimbursement (after 12 months of service)
• Robust Employee Assistance Program (for you and your loved ones)
• Annual Well-Being Allowance which includes Fitness, Travel, Home Enhancements, Nutrition, and Spa Treatment Reimbursements
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR or Antigen test before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8znnq-44-192-94-86-42 in your application.