Coordinator - Global Inclusion Strategy
Los Angeles, CA
Universal Music Group is currently seeking a People, Inclusion & Culture Compliance & Audit Manager to support all aspects of the compliance and audit function. The Compliance & Audit Manager will be responsible for the creation of custom reports in Workday and support internal compliance related reporting needs. Candidate will act as primary point of contact for monthly, quarterly, and annual internal and external audit activities. Candidate must have the ability to collaborate closely with other areas of the People, Inclusion and Culture team and possess excellent operational and compliance knowledge. The position will report to VP People Operations and Systems.
How you'll CREATE:
• Experience interpreting legal compliance requirements to create reports
• Build and customize reports needed for statutory reporting (i.e., EEO)
• Submit data to applicable agencies on a timely basis
• Respond to questions on reports submitted
• Create and run reports needed for internal staff and in support of audit and compliance activities
• Provide reports and supporting documentation to external audit team based on sample testing selections
• Ability to identify compliance risk and provide methods to mitigate risk
• Ability to provide recommendations on necessary remediations as a result of audit findings
• Act as liaison with PIC teams to help update process descriptions and relevant control narratives for the hire to retire process
• Support sample-based testing and provide supporting documentation for key controls
• Ensure audit processes are completed in an accurate and timely manner
• Ability to secure, maintain and protect confidential company and employee information
• Partner and consult with the data privacy team on the distribution of reports with sensitive data
• Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley regulations
Bring your VIBE:
• Bachelor's Degree required
• 5 years' experience working in an audit and compliance capacity
• Understanding of, and experience with, core aspects of Workday reporting
• Possess a strong work ethic; self-motivated with a desire to take initiative and look for ways to improve audit processes and create efficiencies
• Highly adaptable to a fluid and ever-changing work environment
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, ''Gift Week'', Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rznqb3-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.