Santa Monica, CA
Universal Music Enterprises (UMe) is the centralized U.S. catalog entity for the Universal Music Group. Working closely in concert with all of the company’s record labels, UMe provides a global frontline approach to catalog management, a concentration of resources, a greater emphasis on strategic marketing initiatives and opportunities in new and emerging technologies.
UMe is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to provide campaign coordination for the Marketing department and general day-to-day office work supporting marketing executives. This position is responsible for assisting the department in marketing activities surrounding our releases including budget management, processing marketing department-related invoices, and routing of key marketing information and assets. The position also provides other departmental support, including booking travel, routing vendor contracts, and assisting the department VP and SVP.
How you’ll CREATE:
• BS/BA (Business Administration or Marketing preferred)
• 1 - 3 years of experience in office administrative capacity (the music marketing industry preferred)
• Ability to communicate with various roles within company
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to work under time constraints.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical approach to problem-solving
• Ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities.
• Ability to keep information confidential.
• Must be self-directed and extremely well organized.
• Computer experience: Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.