Universal Music Group
LABEL PARTNERSHIPS COORDINATOR (12 MONTH CONTRACT)
The UMC team is currently working from home due to the global pandemic and plans on going back into the office in 2021. You must be comfortable working in a virtual/remote environment.
Universal Music Canada is Canada's leading music company, engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content. Home to the most comprehensive catalogue of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMC is committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship in broadening opportunities for our artists on both the domestic and world stages as well as creating new experiences for fans.
Universal Music Canada is part of Universal Music Group, the world leader in music-based entertainment.
W e are searching for creative, innovative and passionate people to join our team. If you love m usic and got excited just thinking about joining this amazing organization, we would love to meet you!
Reporting to the Director , Label Partnerships , this role will provide support to the Label Partnerships department and will contribute to a positive work environment with an emphasis on a 'team' concept. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic, creative and energetic individual with a passion for music.
• Assist the Label Partnerships team with day to day tasks, working with both external label teams and internal departments
• Build and maintain relationships with label partners
• Assist with administrative duties such as product set-up, processing invoices, ad campaign logistics, gathering assets, maintaining distro lists + procedural documents, event planning and more
• Create various sales and grant reports, analyze data from various internal and external reporting systems
• C oordinate and ma intain digital and physical release schedules
• Coordinate sales sheets and physical stock requests
• Draft and distribute various updates, manage internal/external communications
• Perform weekly digital store checks, create featuring reports
• Assist with various special projects
• Other duties as assigned
• Exceptional attention to detail and ability to multi-task many on-going projects
• Motivated individual with a self-starter attitude
• Exceptional communication and
• Ability to problem solve and react in time-sensitive situations
• Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
• Knowledge of today's top digital music platforms and social media outlets
• Availability to attend various events on weekends and e vening s
• Ability to work and think clearly in a loud environment
• Previous experience at a label an asset
• Passion for music and the music industry
Please apply before November 6 , 20 20
Universal Music Canada is committed to equity, diversity and inclusion, and strongly welcomes and encourages applications from Indigenous Peoples, people of colour , women, persons with disabilities, people who are LGBTQ2S+, and people from other diverse communities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.