Are you a business development superstar looking for a unique role within the exciting world of music, media and entertainment?
Universal Music Malaysia are searching for a Head of New Business to drive revenue across our non-traditional business.
The successful candidate will develop relationships with key brands and agencies to create commercial opportunities using our artist roster. This may include anything from brand endorsements, sponsorships and events through to branded content and digital activations.
With music, we have the powerful ability to connect brands, fans and culture to deliver hugely impactful brand marketing campaigns. If this is all sounding interesting to you, please keep reading and apply today!
About the role:
• Research, identify and pitch to prospective agencies and brands to achieve new business revenue targets.
• create innovative commercial propositions and effective response to briefs using the artist roster, global priorities and assets.
• Prepare sales materials and communications and build/manage client database.
• Prepare business cases and negotiate agreements with clients for all deals.
• Lead the implementation and project management of campaigns/activations to ensure excellent delivery of all obligations. Select and manage all 3rd party contractors and liaise with artist management and internal stakeholders.
• Proactively service clients and build successful long-term relationships with all key contacts.
• Manage post-campaign reporting and case studies.
• Relevant qualifications in Business, Marketing or other related field.
• Strong business development experience and proven ability to deliver commercial results. Ideally you have worked in a creative agency or branded entertainment environment.
• Existing network of key brand and agency contacts (highly desirable).
• Excellent communication skills, extensive experience in client presenting / pitching and advanced negotiation skills.
• Entrepreneurial, creative and innovative. Ability to understand the bigger picture, internal and external context to create out of the box opportunities.
• Good financial understanding including budget management.
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkkmqk-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.