UMG is seeking an accomplished Executive Administrative professional with solid experience to support a senior executive. This role requires exceptional attention to detail, great organizational skills, the ability to meet critical deadlines and to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior executives inside and outside the company is essential. This role will represent the executive in a positive and professional manner and partner with the executive to help ensure the effectiveness of the function. The ideal candidate will take initiative, identify solutions, and be ten steps ahead of what needs to be done.
How you'll CREATE:
• Day-to-day management of the executive's schedule
• Manage office and time in a fast-paced environment and anticipate critical events/Executive's needs (Schedule meetings/ appointments and manage calendar and travel itineraries)
• Read and route correspondence; draft responses and other documents as requested; assist with email management
• Manage schedule by planning internal and external meetings, conferences, teleconferences, arrange corporate events, etc.
• Extensive travel booking (cars, flights, hotels, trains, etc.)
• Screen and prioritize email correspondence and inquiries
• Prepare for monthly All Hands / event planning (coordinate with caterers, party rental companies, DJs, etc.)
• Interacting with clients and potential clients
• Regular meeting prep and coordination including food ordering, document prep and organization as directed, occasional meeting coverage and note taking
• Prepare submission of expense claims in a timely manner
• Special project coordination requiring follow-up and meeting of deadlines
• Manage ad hoc projects as needed
• Uphold a strict level of confidentiality, establish and maintain relationships both internal and external
• Additional duties as assigned
Bring your VIBE:
• Minimum 3 years of executive assistance experience supporting C-suite executive with discretion and confidentiality
• Develop and demonstrate professional knowledge of the business
• Music or entertainment experience is highly preferred
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize, organize and establish administrative procedures and work under pressure
• Ability to anticipate needs, problem solve and identify solutions
• Proven ability to work effectively with senior management and senior-level clients
• Ability to manage highly confidential information and to act calmly and professionally
• Extreme discretion with sensitive information
• Dynamic and assertive personality; professional demeanor
• Adaptable to a variety of situations with numerous personalities
• Self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful
• Excellent follow-through and attention to detail
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Ability to create efficiency through the use of technology and music-based systems
• Advanced knowledge of travel logistics- itineraries, international and domestic
• Strong proficiency in and working knowledge of Outlook and other Microsoft Office Products
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Be part of an entrepreneurial, global organization that values authenticity, drive, creativity, relationships, and a competitive spirit
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and FSA options, as well as:
• 100% coverage for out-patient mental health services
• Wellbeing reimbursements for fitness classes, spa treatments, meal services, travel, and so much more (up to $720/year)
• A lifetime fertility support allowance of $30,000 to plan participants
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance and Tuition Reimbursement
• 100% immediately vested 401(k) match on the first 5% of your contribution on eligible compensation
• Variety of ways to prioritize much-needed time away from work including:
• Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) for exempt employees
• 3-weeks PTO for non-exempt employees
• 2-weeks paid Winter Break
• 10 Company Holidays (including Juneteenth and Wellbeing Day)
• Summer Fridays (between Memorial Day and Labor Day)
• Generous paid parental leave for every type of parent
Check out our full overview of benefits on the Perks Playlist page of the career site.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an E-Verify employer in Alabama, Arizona, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Utah.
$45,003 - $103,950
The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include, as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job. All candidates are encouraged to apply.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rov473-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.