Creative Marketing Specialist
Universal Music Group
Executive Assistant (1 year contract)
UMG is in search of an Executive Assistant to be based in Manila.
About this role:
• Assist the MD and senior management team with all executive assistant duties
• Plan and coordinate conference, meetings, events, VIP and artists visits
• Oversee office & IT administration matters (secretarial matters, legal documents, confidential agreements etc)
• Support with HR related administration as required
• Manage diary and arrange internal and external appointments on behalf of MD
• Screen and transfer appropriate phone calls and messages to MD. Monitor callers and manage interruptions to ensure effective time management.
• Complete monthly expenses for MD for submission to Finance for payment.
• Arrange, coordinate and confirm travel and accommodation for MD (and other staff as required).
• Assist MD with preparation of new deal memo request including employee and consultant
• Assist Regional HR and escalate any Health and Safety issues
• Purchase of office stationery including printing and consumables for office equipment. Negotiate with suppliers to ensure competitive pricing
• Administration of servicing and maintenance of office equipment and facilities
• Other general office administrative tasks and ad-hoc projects such as office relocation as required
• Maintain accurate records of proxy cards, security PIN codes, weekend access and office key use for auditing purposes
• Assist HR team with onsite exit checklists for the office equipment and supplier
• Other assigned tasks as required
• Intermediate to advanced skills with computer training with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Strong coordination, project planning and organisational skills
• Commercial understanding of business.
• Excellent communication skills (across all levels)
• Strong reporting and presentation skills.
• Interpersonal skills including ability build relationships with external stakeholders.
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1oy3m-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.