We are Universal Music Australia (UMA), p art of The Universal Music Group. We are the world's leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audio-visual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters. We produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
Universal Music Australia is looking to appoint an e-Commerce Brand Development Executive .
Our e-Commerce Brand Development Executive will be responsible for assisting in develop ment & execut ion in brand marketing activities & the promotion of UMA artist titles across our branded e-commerce sites (Classics Direct, Sound of Vinyl and upcoming new brands).
We are looking for someone knowledgeable on the day to day e-Commerce management as well great understanding of commercial and marketing strategy to drive further store awareness, traffic & conversions; whilst also enhancing customer experience.
Using your excellent organisational & communication skills you'll be responsible for the commercial and marketing relationships with suppliers and partners.
ABOUT THE ROLE :
• Briefing and performance reporting across SEM, SEO, Affiliate, Display and Paid Social Advertising in conjunction with label teams & in-house Media Team.
• Managing marketing spend
• Responsible for briefing and/or creating required assets & content for website, EDM, ads pending business requirements
• At times assisting the e-commerce team to brief in product & create assets for artist stores
• Assist D2C Lead to manage content shoots
• Ownership of channel strategy. Liaising with D2C, C lassic & J azz and relevant label teams to build organic social channels and at times, drive customers to our customer care team.
CRM & Audience
• Growing the audience and customer-base for UMA Brands via liaison with third-parties & direct to fan acquisition in conjunction with relevant label teams and the Audience teams
• Management of email lists & EDM schedules. Liaising with Audience Team to optimise
• In conjunction with D2C Lead, drive innovation through product development, promotions, and activities.
• With E-Commerce Team, assist in preparing and interpreting reports on eCommerce sites - $ value, products, by region – to drive product & marketing initiatives
• Monitor sales & identify initiatives to pivot activity to optimise opportunities
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• 1 – 3 years e-Commerce
- brand marketing experience
• P assion for music
• Commercial & analytical approach to business, focussed on delivering results in line with overall store targets.
• Experience in content creation & briefing in marketing activity.
• Knowledge and experience of broad customer base and customer segmentation
• Strong communication, time management and analytical skills.
• Strong stakeholder management skills.
• Experience of managing multiple campaigns in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
• Ability to think creatively and strategically while working to tight deadlines.
• Strong attention to detail
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8707k-35-172-223-30-42 in your application.