Full Time Job
Digital Partner Optimisation
Universal Music Group
- Full Time
We are Universal Music Australia (UMA), Part of The Universal Music Group. We are the world's leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audio-visual content in more than 60 countries We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
Universal Music Australia is looking to appoint a creative and innovative Digital Partner Optimiser , to execute best practice optimisation strategies for owned content across all platforms with the aim of maximising performance and monetisation for our artists and their content.
The Digital Partner Optimiser will be on an initial 6 -month project, (with longer term possibilities) which will be dedicated to the exploitation of UMA artists content, presence and profile across Subscription , Streaming and other Digital Business Partners, driving UMA's digital marketing activities, and achieving agreed KPI's, through executing 'new' marketing & promotional strategies which ultimately drive consumption exposure and revenue.
Our Digital Partner Optimiser will be key in understanding consumer data and providing actionable insights on opportunities to enhance our presence on streaming and social media platforms. Think: optimisation, monetization, ecosystem hacking, identifying products specific to market needs, publishing, OPT platforms, native uploads.
• This role will provide a unique opportunity to design and experiment with your own creative ideas about how to drive consumer behaviour in the digital space.
• Provide qualitative and quantitative understanding, then apply strategy based on the data for a better channel.
• Partner with our Data Analysts to gain a deep understanding of trends and opportunities.
• Collaborate with Marketing and Media teams to help bring your creative insights to life.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Digital native with a commercial and analytical mind.
• Experience with building data-led marketing initiatives
• Understanding of how algorithms function and affect the preferencing of content
• Strong data visualisation and concise solution delivery
• Familiarity with metadata and its role in discovery
• Deep knowledge of building audiences in an on-line media environment
We are passionate people with smart ideas and work with some of the most successful, innovative, timeless and respected artists of all time, continuing to grow their audiences and keep the world listening.
If you love this space, think you have what it takes, come help make a difference, we would like to hear from you.
Universal Music Group
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.