Manager, Partner Creative - Thailand & Philippines
Oversee operations for UMG local and domestic content. Coordinate timely launch of UMG's release calendar. Work across Digital, Marketing, A&R and Supply Chain team to ensure digital content are securely uploaded to the required technical spec.
Responsible for executions of weekly campaigns for UMG and its affiliates on Digital Service Providers. Ensure Advertising allocation is executed, and our UMG artists are getting more than a fair share of profiling opportunities on the platform. Responsible for creating playlist strategy to capture new audience into UMT networks and to promote UMT artists on DSPs.
Lead YouTube optimization and content strategy for UMT Artist. Actively engages with YouTube Operations team and partners to ensure UMT stays ahead of the curve on YouTube.
About the role:
• Initiate content strategy and playlist strategy. Optimize local artist channels on YouTube and other digital partner platforms
• Support distributed labels/artists on optimization & content strategy on digital platforms
• Work internally with the Global team to rights management of owned/distributed content on YouTube and social media platforms
• Manage video content on YouTube based on labels requirements
• Work with key digital partners to execute content on different platforms on a weekly change basis
• Coordinate with the Marketing team to ensure campaign delivery match with platform timeline
• Coordinate with A&R team to ensure asset delivery match with platform timeline
• Work closely with the Supply Chain for content delivery and format settings
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- At least 1 year of working experience. Experienced in media, music-related or online industry is preferable
- Ability to speak and write in English and Thai fluently
- Strong knowledge in the music business, social media and streaming platforms is preferable
- Able to manage workloads in a timely manner.
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyk5m3-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.