Full Time Job
Digital Marketing Specialist
Universal Music Group
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
We are in search of a Digital Marketing Specialist to be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
To handle digital performance marketing and audience building in Malaysia, including digital ad buys, reporting and analysis, engagement building and CRM management. The incumbent will drive local digital campaigns, social media strategy and CRM initiatives while working closely with the rest of the integrated marketing team. In this role you will also be accountable for creating content marketing initiatives to drive awareness and engagement for our artists to meet business objectives.
About this role:
Digital & CRM Strategy
• Develop and drive the digital marketing & CRM strategy in Malaysia, working closely with the integrated marketing team to enhance the effectiveness of the digital ecosystem and influence over fans
• End-to-end management of digital ad buys on platforms (not limited to) Facebook, Instagram, Google/YouTube and TikTok, from the planning, execution and performance analysis stages
• Work in tandem with the social media lead and content creation functions within the team to develop effective social media strategies that can reach our core audience effectively with the highest reach and engagement
• Manage CRM system to build audience data through innovative local acquisition campaigns and analyse fan sentiments & behaviour to unlock consumer insights
• Manage other CMS platforms within the Universal digital eco-system including contest-building platforms
• Identify, develop and drive new innovative technologies for creative campaigns and drive changes in processes to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of marketing e.g. mobile app collaborations, social performance monitoring / social listening
• Develop and execute KOL/influencer campaigns as part of the marketing mix
Creative and Content
• Provide content, digital and creative support to frontline marketing team
• Advise on best practices based on data analytics across multiple platforms
• Support marketing campaigns with detailed fan data analysis and targetable fan lists for targeted advertising
• Managing audio-visual elements and working with the Repertoire Owners and the Marketing teams on content creation, content management and best practice.
• Brainstorm with team members on original content format ideation and cross-platform content strategy.
• 3+ years experience in a similar role, preferably from the music or entertainment fields
• Advanced understanding of digital platforms
• Expert, native user of social media platforms and familiarity with social media listening tools such as Socialbakers
• Basic proficiency in graphic designing and video editing skills (Adobe Creative Suite)
• Degree in Marketing or Business Studies
Universal Music Group
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.