Interscope Geffen A&M Records (''IGA'') is home to some of the biggest artists in the world including: U2, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, J Cole, Lady Gaga, and many more. As a leader in the music industry, we are always looking for talented and driven individuals to join our family.
As the Digital Marketing Coordinator your primary responsibility will be to work with and support the team members within the Digital Marketing Department (Digital Marketing Project Managers, Social/CRM Manager, and Department Head) across projects and initiatives within catalogue and new releases.
How you'll CREATE:
• Communicate and work collaboratively across label departments including Sales, Marketing, Product Development, Finance, and Production
• Manage invoices and budget communication internally as well as vendor communication
• Coordinate and submit T&E for department needs on occasion
• Schedule and publish digital & social content across owned media and controlled social channels including Wordpress/Drupal CMS, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Flipgram and others when needed. In event driven instances, execute in live-time
• Manage automated submissions across partners and follow through on details needed within portal processes: Vevo Submit, Facebook Media Partner Support, UMG's internal Globe (conference rooms, etc.), among others
• Create trackable, affiliate links for multi-tiered campaigns and initiatives and monitor performance
• Develop creative assets where needed (images, videos, gifs, pull B2B label/artist assets)
• Contribute ideas and participate in brainstorms and throughout campaign planning – keep abreast of existing and emerging media and marketing trends
• Pull and evaluate consumer data aligned as needed on campaigns and for monthly reports
• UI/UX testing prior to development launches
• Liaise with central teams and third party developers around Google Analytics scripts and needs across owned media and upcoming development projects
• Track catalog anniversary & event calendar to ensure socials are aligned
• Coordinate digital promo/sweepstakes logistics
• Other responsibilities and duties as assigned
Bring your VIBE:
• Bachelor's degree required
• Relevant internship or equivalent prior coordinator experience, within the music industry a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong coordination and organizational skills
• Aptitude for communicating and engaging on various platforms
• Experience and desire to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment and ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Highly adaptive to change
• Consistently meet deadlines
• Creative, self-starter with exceptional follow-up skills
• Passion for music, emerging media, and innovation
• Content editing a plus (image, video, content – Photoshop, Final Cut)
• Ability to learn new software and analytics programs as necessary
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, ''Gift Week'', Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvkmjw-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.