Universal Music Group
Santa Monica, CA
Interscope Geffen A&M Records (''IGA'') is home to some of the biggest artists in the world including U2, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, J Cole, Lady Gaga, and many more. As a leader in the music industry, we are always looking for talented and driven individuals to join our family.
Interscope Records is presently seeking a Coordinator, Urban Marketing in the company's Santa Monica, CA location. The ideal candidate will have Music or Major Label experience and have experience supporting a high-level executive with discretion and confidentiality. Must be very efficient and highly attuned to the smallest of details. Multi-tasking and working on tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment is crucial. No task is too small and no challenge too great.
How you'll CREATE:
• Provide support to senior members of the Urban Marketing team
• Manage budget reservations, vendor installation, creating requisitions, facilitating PO approval, rushes, invoice troubleshooting, vendor relations, etc.
• Create and update all one-sheets, timelines, quote sheets, and any other project-related documents
• Create and maintain artist calendars; collect and organize all artist assets (photos, artwork, logos, music, bio, etc.)
• Draft agreements for music videos and independent contractors, as well as various authorization forms
• Conduct research, compile and analyze data, and create reports as requested
• Work with PMs and engage third party companies to create, price out, and manufacture any tools or campaigns needed for specific marketing initiatives (ex: promotional items) and oversee their delivery
• Assist with administrative and day to day basic duties including coordinating travel, scheduling meetings, answering phones, maintaining calendars etc.
• Record and distribute marketing meeting re-cap notes
• Any additional duties as assigned.
Bring your VIBE:
• 1-2 years of administrative experience
• Experience in and passion for Urban Marketing, preferably in the music industry
• Strong Computer skills: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, General online marketing knowledge etc.
• Content creation background a plus
• Great social and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work well with others
• Ability to interact comfortably, effectively and professionally with external partners
• Strong administrative and organizational skills
• Ability to work under high pressure and speed
• Must be flexible, able to multi-task and manage time effectively
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, ''Gift Week'', Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.