Collections Services Representative
The job exists to support the Sales & Streaming department execute and further objectives across retail and digital service providers through sales and marketing initiatives.
How you'll CREATE:
• Facilitate sales and streaming commercial processes such as link creation, maintenance, and updates, audio/video account liners: gathering, submissions, edits, organization and distribution, maintenance of internal/external documents
• Responsible for maintaining weekly sales and streaming communication internally and externally including but not limited to: Release Schedule, New Music, distribution, playlist adds, Retail/DSP Recaps, etc.
• Maintain artist and brand profiles across Digital Service Provider accounts – images, bios updates, etc.
• Management of UMG Nashville label streaming accounts including playlist updates, artwork, marketing materials, and others as needed
• Coordinate internal/external department meetings maintain calendars and schedules
• Process department invoices and related expenses as the main liaison with accounts payable
• Coordinate and book travel as needed
• Bonus: Design and create visual marketing resources - proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, PowerPoint, or comparable design suite a plus
• Ability to edit and manipulate audio files editing/manipulation a plus
• Other responsibilities and duties as assigned
• Innovation and Change: Positively impact the retail sales and streaming digital business at Universal Nashville by supporting the six-person Sales & Streaming department and our 40+ artist roster
Bring your VIBE:
• Working knowledge of key software programs including MS Office suite, cloud-based storage systems (Box.com), conference and messaging systems (Zoom/Slack), UMG proprietary programs such as UMX (Artists) and Adobe Creative Suite a plus
• Skills: Organized, great written and oral communication, good with people, fast learner, creative problem solver
• Abilities: Must be a team player and adapt to a quickly changing environment
• Proven time management and project management skills to facilitate meeting deadlines and working under pressure
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, ''Gift Week'', Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
We are an E-Verify employer.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.