Universal Music Group
Santa Monica, CA
Interscope Geffen A&M Records (''IGA'') is home to some of the biggest artists in the world including: U2, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, Lady Gaga, and many more. As a leader in the music industry, we are always looking for talented and driven individuals to join our family.
The Coordinator, Marketing and Creative will support the team and help with marketing and creative best practices.
How you'll CREATE:
• Maintaining artist one-sheets with up-to-date information
• Pulling weekly consumption reports for artists' teams
• Publishing project meeting agendas and recap notes
• Handling the paperwork and payments for our music videos, photo shoots and various creative assets
• Liaise between the internal team and outside parties to schedule meetings
• Hit tight deadlines with a can-do attitude
• Contribute creative ideas to project brainstorming sessions
Bring your VIBE:
• Excellent organizational & communication skills both oral and written
• Multi-tasking and follow-up
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize, organize and establish administrative procedures and work under pressure
• Ability to handle confidential information and interact with high-level executives
• Able to problem solve and come up with solutions quickly and calmly
• Ability to exercise time management within a fast-paced environment
• Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and creative software
• 1+ years of relevant experience in music, marketing or creative
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, ''Gift Week'', Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.