The Coordinator, Influencer & Content Marketing will be tasked with coordinating for the creator marketing team across both Urban and Pop/Rock releases. This role will support key team members across IGA's Influencer and Content marketing campaigns to support key releases, and partners.
This position will report to both heads of Digital Marketing and will work closely with all members of the digital marketing and revenue teams.
How you'll CREATE:
• Coordinate across day-to-day influencer and content marketing strategy for Interscope Records
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with influencers on behalf of Interscope Records and manage creator campaigns across key digital platforms
• Track and aggregate influencer content across social platforms
• Develop and maintain databases of key data points including (but not limited to) account growth, budget tracking, CRM data, pitching, links, and social media influencers.
• Support head of urban digital marketing team by creating in-house campaigns for Spotify, Apple, and email collections.
• Execute online advertising campaigns to drive streams, followers, engagement, and growth.
• Provide support for scheduling social media posts as needed for artists and label accounts.
• Maintain department and platform best practices.
• Compiling monthly reports for marketing and analysis
• Assist in scheduling meetings and providing agendas along with other support as required
• Actively participate in team meetings, discussions, and planning activities
• Reconcile Digital Marketing invoices and expenses
• Identify key marketing moments and releases to assist in executing initiatives
• Other duties as assigned
Bring your VIBE:
• Minimum of 1+ years' experience working within the music industry
• Be strategic and understand the value in paid and unpaid content collaborations for both Interscope, and our artists.
• Bring knowledge and understanding of Urban + Pop culture, music and the current internet trends, apps, influencers, etc.
• Be part of an entrepreneurial, global organization that values authenticity, drive, creativity, relationships, and a competitive spirit
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and FSA options, as well as:
• 100% coverage for out-patient mental health services
• Wellbeing reimbursements for fitness classes, spa treatments, meal services, travel, and so much more (up to $720/year)
• A lifetime fertility support allowance of $30,000 to plan participants
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance and Tuition Reimbursement
• 100% immediately vested 401(k) match on the first 5% of your contribution on eligible compensation
• Variety of ways to prioritize much-needed time away from work including:
• Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) for exempt employees
• 3-weeks PTO for non-exempt employees
• 2-weeks paid Winter Break
• 10 Paid Holidays (including Juneteenth and Wellbeing Day)
• Summer Fridays (between Memorial Day and Labor Day)
• Generous paid parental leave for every type of parent
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an E-Verify employer.
Marketing, Streaming & Digital Media
$33,700 - $51,590
The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include, as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job. All candidates are encouraged to apply.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj17j1-44-200-112-172-42 in your application.