Coordinator, Business Operations, Film and TV
COMMERCIAL AFFAIRS COORDINATOR (12 MONTH CONTRACT)
JOB OPPORTUNITY – CO M M ERCIAL AFFAIRS COORDINATOR
(12 MONTH CONTRACT)
Closing Date: November 1 1 , 20 20
The UMC team is currently working from home due to the global pandemic and plans on going back into the office in 2021. You must be comfortable working in a virtual/remote environment.
Universal Music Canada is Canada's leading music company, engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content. Home to the most comprehensive catalogue of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMC is committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship in broadening opportunities for our artists on both the domestic and world stages as well as creating new experiences for fans.
We are currently searching for a Commercial Affairs Coordinator. If you fit this profile (or you know someone who does), this may be a good opportunity to consider!
Reporting to the Vice President, Commercial Affairs and Label Partnerships, this role will provide support to the Commercial Affairs department and will contribute to a positive work environment with an emphasis on a 'team' concept. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic, creative and energetic individual with a passion for music.
• Support multiple account teams for Commercial Affairs in executing all aspects of the department's day to day initiatives
• Assist with advertising campaign buys, ad campaign logistics, gathering assets, special event planning as well as administrative duties such as processing invoices, maintaining distro lists + procedural documents, vendor payments, sales reporting, attendance tracking, file processing, account executive travel and more
• Assist with account analysis, weekly reporting and program results
• Interpret and consolidate sales data from reporting systems
• Assist at various marketing/promo events which can occur outside of regular work hours
• Assist with various special projects
• Other duties as assigned
• Exceptional ability to multi-task and prioritize many on-going projects
• Meticulous attention to detail and follow through
• Extremely organized with superior time management skills
• Motivated individual and a self-starter
• General understanding of physical retail landscape
• Ability to problem solve and react in time-sensitive situations
• Exceptional communication, organizational skills
• Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
• Ability work and think clearly in a loud environment
Please apply before November 1 1 , 20 20
Universal Music Canada is committed to equity, diversity and inclusion, and strongly welcomes and encourages applications from Indigenous Peoples, people of colour, women, persons with disabilities, people who are LGBTQ2S+, and people from other diverse communities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.