How you'll CREATE:
• Assist Store Managers with project management for ecommerce stores
• Assist Store Managers in setting up & maintaining store environments
• Lead management on stores as needed
• Update products, descriptions, images, and other customer-facing information to ensure the store front end functionality is optimized
• Handle one-off platform updates to shops
• Monitor shipping rates for accuracy
• Assist Store Managers by coordinating product restocks
• Work with Account Managers to make sure all details needed concerning new launches and stores are received in a timely manner from clients
• Assist with managing inventory levels and inventory reporting
• Manage comp shipment requests
• Assist with logistics and warehouse management
• Work with fulfilment partners and customer service team to provide efficient customer experiences • Conduct periodic reports for clients as needed
• Assist with using sales reports to make recommendations to drive revenue for clients
• Work with marketing account teams to ideate and create unique, topical merchandise for clientele
Bring your VIBE:
• 2+ years experience working in a professional environment
• 1+ years experience in merchandising, ecommerce, supply chain, music business, or related field
• Experience working in customer service related field is a plus
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized
• Proficient in Excel & Microsoft Office
• Self-starter who can complete tasks with minimal supervision
• Very strong communication skills
• Works well with a team
• Good with tight timelines and strict deadlines
• Easily adjusts to shifting priorities
• Photoshop experience is a plus
• Trustworthy with sensitive information
• Bachelor's Degree - preferably in business, merchandising, or a related field
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, Two (2) paid weeks for ''Winter Break'' season, Wellness Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR or Antigen test before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an E-Verify employer.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6ee70-3-237-29-69-42 in your application.