Interscope Geffen A&M Records (''IGA'') is home to some of the biggest artists in the world including U2, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, J Cole, Lady Gaga, and many more. As a leader in the music industry, we are always looking for talented and driven individuals to join our family.
Interscope Geffen A&M Records is currently seeking an eager and exceptional Asset Coordinator to assist our Creative Licensing team. The ideal candidate will possess strong administrative, organizational and creative skills, and a ''can-do'' attitude.
How you'll CREATE:
• Collect assets including final mastered audio, instrumentals, stems, lyrics and credits
• Chase master and publishing splits, track contact information and keep all updated in our database
• Track, chase and send all necessary assets to our clients for any film, tv, trailer and promo request
• Tag all assets with necessary metadata (contact and publishing information)
• Creative metadata tagging that includes key words for both our pitching efforts and supervisor ease when pulling for in film and show opportunities
• Create and send all marketing music servicing blasts
• Mine the full catalog for stand out sync songs and hidden gems
Bring your VIBE:
• Detail-oriented, resourceful, motivated, self-starter and someone who is interested and wants to learn about creative licensing
• Strong organizational and time management skills, including prioritization and follow-through
• Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with employees of the company at all levels
• General understanding of sync licensing/song pitching
• Ability to work under high pressure
• Great social and interpersonal skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, Google Suite, email marketing software, Photoshop, DISCO (or related software)
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR or Antigen test before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re4pq7-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.