Interscope Geffen A&M Records (''IGA'') is home to some of the biggest artists in the world including U2, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, J Cole, Lady Gaga, and many more. As a leader in the music industry, we are always looking for talented and driven individuals to join our family.
Interscope Geffen A&M Records is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to support an Executive of Urban Marketing with a passion for music. This exciting role requires superior attention to detail, great organizational skills, the ability to meet tight deadlines and to juggle multiple critical requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important. Must be very efficient and highly attuned to the smallest of details, as well as being able to multi-task and working on tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment is crucial. A ''can-do'' attitude is essential.
How you'll CREATE:
• Set up meetings, conference calls
• Update/manage calendar(s)
• Coordinate incoming meeting requests and prioritize
• Help the Executive stay on schedule
• Partner with other assistants as needed
• Possess strong attention to detail, problem-solving and organizational skills
• Process and book travel, entertainment expenses, accommodations and car services
• Create and send grammatically/punctually correct internal/external company communication
Bring your VIBE:
• Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with employees of the company at all levels including Executive Management
• Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with external partners and clients
• Excellent follow-through and high attention to detail
• Self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful
• Flexible – able to adjust to changing priorities, and able to multi-task
• Excellent customer service skills and time management skills
• Strong proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
• Creative skills a plus (Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote)
• Experience as an assistant a plus
• Be part of an entrepreneurial, global organization that values authenticity, drive, creativity, relationships, and a competitive spirit
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and FSA options, as well as:
• 100% coverage for out-patient mental health services
• Wellbeing reimbursements for fitness classes, spa treatments, meal services, travel, and so much more (up to $720/year)
• A lifetime fertility support allowance of $30,000 to plan participants
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance and Tuition Reimbursement
• 100% immediately vested 401(k) match on the first 5% of your contribution on eligible compensation
• Variety of ways to prioritize much-needed time away from work including:
• Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) for exempt employees
• 3-weeks PTO for non-exempt employees
• 2-weeks paid Winter Break
• 10 Paid Holidays (including Juneteenth and Wellbeing Day)
• Summer Fridays (between Memorial Day and Labor Day)
• Generous paid parental leave for every type of parent
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR or Antigen test before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an E-Verify employer.
The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include, as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job. All candidates are encouraged to apply.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpez44-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.