Universal Music Group
Santa Monica, CA
Bravado International Group is the only global, 360-degree full service merchandise company, develops and markets high-quality licensed merchandise to a world-wide audience. The company works closely with new and established entertainment clients, creating innovative products carefully tailored to each artist or brand. Product is sold on live tours, via selected retail outlets and through Web-based stores. Bravado also licenses rights to an extensive network of third-party licensees around the world. The company maintains offices in London, Los Angeles, New York, Berlin, Paris, Tokyo and Sydney. Under the Universal Music Group umbrella, Bravado is able to leverage a global sales and distribution network from the world's largest record company, as well as the group's significant marketing strength.
How we LEAD
Bravado is looking for an Administrative Assistant who has superior attention to detail, great organizational skills, the ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple critical requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important. Must be very efficient and highly attuned to the smallest of details, as well as being able to multi-task and work on tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment is crucial. A ''can-do'' attitude is essential.
How you'll CREATE:
• Arrange meetings, conference calls and video conferences via telephone and email
• Cover phone lines and manage/update calendars
• Coordinate and prioritize incoming verbal and email requests
• Book travel, accommodations, & car services
• Maintain a strong working knowledge of employees, and important external contacts
• Exercise discretion when patching calls, rolling calls, and interrupting meetings
• Regular meeting prep, coordination, and note taking
• Greet meeting participants
• Order and set-up food service for meetings
• Communicate with IT, office services and other internal departments to resolve day-to-day issues and handle administrative matters
• Create and send grammatically/punctually correct internal/external company communication
• Monthly expenses, reconciliation, and processing such as travel & entertainment expenses
• Manage invoices, vendor set-up, interdepartmental transfers with UMG finance team
• Order office supplies, make restaurant reservations and approve expenses
• Special project coordination requiring follow up and meeting of deadlines
• Work closely with other administrative assistants and occasionally cover their phone lines
• Additional duties as assigned
Bring you VIBE:
• Minimum 3 years of experience as an administrative assistant
• Experience supporting more than one senior executive is preferred
• Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with employees of our company at all levels including Senior Management
• Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with external partners and clients
• High attention to detail, excellent follow-through, problem-solving and organizational skills
• Self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful
• Excellent follow-through and attention to detail
• Flexible – able to adjust to changing priorities, and able to multi-task
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Strong proficiency in and working knowledge of Outlook and other Microsoft Office Products
• Creative skills a plus (Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote)
• Music or entertainment experience is highly preferred
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, ''Gift Week'', Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqo276-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.