Interscope Geffen A&M Records (''IGA'') is home to some of the biggest artists in the world including U2, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, J Cole, Lady Gaga, and many more. As a leader in the music industry, we are always looking for talented and driven individuals to join our family.
This Digital Marketing Administrative Assistant is an exciting role that requires superior attention to detail, great organizational skills, the ability to meet tight deadlines, and to juggle multiple critical requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important. Must be very efficient and highly attuned to the smallest of details, as well as being able to multi-task and working on tight deadlines in a high - pressure environment is crucial. A ''can-do'' attitude is essential.
How You'll CREATE:
• Provide overall support to the Digital Department. These tasks include but are not limited to: answering a high volume of calls, fielding a high number of email inquiries, scheduling meetings, submitting expense reports and coordinating business travel for Digital Department.
• Organize department, label and artist meetings (catering, booking conference rooms, conference lines, video conferences, run A/V, etc).
• Liaise with other departments, including Publicity, Marketing, Revenue, Sync, Branding, International, Production, Creative etc as needed.
• Oversee special digital research and planning projects and assist with digital content creation as needed.
• Coordinate and assist with project campaigns and digital marketing initiatives for projects as needed.
• Assist with managing Island owned properties including website and social media.
• Manage department office supplies inventory.
• Manage Uniport – new supplier set up, create PO's, code and process invoices.
• Use analytics tools to generate weekly reports on platforms such as Artist Portal, Swift, Mediabase, Spotify For Artists, Music Connect, Chartmetric, Next Big Sound, Buzz Angle, Shazam Music Insights, LinkFire, etc.
• Manage and maintain internal processes and systems, included but not limited to marketing department online file organization, advertising grids, artist trackers etc.
• Coordinate and assist with content and digital ongoing maintenance needs and requests; including but not limited to: YouTube translations, VEVO submissions, Verification Requests, Content Request etc.
• Assist with creating and submitting ad/media plans to UMG Media planning team.
• Support the monitoring & tracking of ad campaigns across platforms to see what is performing well (TikTok Business Center, Facebook Ad Manager, Snap Business Manager, Dataroma).
• Oversee intern duties and daily schedule.
• Work in concert with other assistants at the label and coordinate duties when necessary.
• Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with employees of our company at all levels including Senior Management and with employees of companies with which we do business.
• Self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful.
• Excellent follow-through and attention to detail.
• Flexible – able to adjust to changing priorities, and able to multi-task under pressure.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Strong proficiency and working knowledge of Mac and PC experience (proficiency in MS Word & Excel, PowerPoint).
• Internet savvy.
• Ability to handle confidential information.
• Highly motivated with networking ability.
• Able to work in a very fast and energetic environment.
Bring your VIBE:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
• Must also demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness, and an ability to manage multiple assignments under tight deadlines.
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan with company matching.
• Flexible Paid Time Off Plus Paid Holidays, 2 week ''Winter Break'' & Summer Fridays.
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance & Tuition Reimbursement (after 12 months of service)
• Robust Employee Assistance Program (for you and your loved ones)
• Annual Well-Being Allowance which includes Fitness, Travel, Home Enhancements, Nutrition, and Spa Treatment Reimbursements
• Be part of an entrepreneurial, global organization that values authenticity, drive, creativity, relationships, and a competitive spirit
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and FSA options, as well as:
• 100% coverage for out-patient mental health services
• Wellbeing reimbursements for fitness classes, spa treatments, meal services, travel, and so much more (up to $720/year)
• A lifetime fertility support allowance of $30,000 to plan participants
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance and Tuition Reimbursement
• 100% immediately vested 401(k) match on the first 5% of your contribution on eligible compensation
• Variety of ways to prioritize much-needed time away from work including:
• Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) for exempt employees
• 3-weeks PTO for non-exempt employees
• 2-weeks paid Winter Break
• 10 Company Holidays (including Juneteenth and Wellbeing Day)
• Summer Fridays (between Memorial Day and Labor Day)
• Generous paid parental leave for every type of parent
Check out our full overview of benefits on the Perks Playlist page of the career site.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an E-Verify employer in Alabama, Arizona, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Utah.
$36,017 - $61,600
The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include, as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job. All candidates are encouraged to apply.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4ppby-18-206-48-243-42 in your application.