We are Universal Music Publishing Group Australia (UMPG), part of Universal Music Publishing Group, a leading global music publisher with 51 offices in 41 countries. Headquartered in Los Angeles, UMPG represents music across every genre from some of the world's most important songwriters and catalogues.
Have you been looking for the dream opportunity in Finance within a creative environment?
Universal Music Publishing Group is looking to appoint an Accountant to join the team.
This role will suit someone who is looking for their first move into a commercial role, and those who are currently studying an accounting degree or your CA are most welcome to apply. This is a perfect opportunity to gain practical experience in a large multinational company.
• Prepare monthly financial reporting, including general ledgers, reconciliations, and other information as required.
• Assist the SVP Finance in preparing statutory accounts, tax returns and other tasks as required.
• Review, maintain and test by department our SOX narratives, procedures and flowcharts and other requirements to ensure annual compliance.
• Be actively involved with the day to day operations of UMPG Australia to provide advice or recommendations to improve systems, efficiency and performance.
The Successful Candidate:
• Currently studying an accounting degree or CA. Exposure to multinational companies is preferable.
• Has an impeccable eye for detail and is highly organised. Thrives off pressure and deadlines.
• Is a Microsoft Office super user and is familiar with accounting software. SAP experience is advantageous.
• Has an excellent customer service approach and will go above and beyond for internal and external contacts.
If the above sounds like you, please follow the link to submit your application today.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbjxok-18-208-187-128-42 in your application.