United Talent Agency is looking for a Technical Trainer to contribute to the development of UTA's clients' technical skills. This role will ensure a consistent, clear, and impactful flow of information to drive behavior change and user adoption.
The ideal candidate is innovative and enthusiastic about educating employees about the cutting-edge technologies that we use at UTA. You're able to think outside the box and bring creative educational strategies with a solid understanding of different learning styles. Additionally, you are an strong and patient communicator with the ability to explain complex subjects in a clear and engaging manner to a variety of audiences and skill levels.
What You'll Do:
• Creatively develop, diligently maintain, and implement a variety of user adoption strategies to educate and drive end user tech usage and comprehension.
• Identify areas for continued training and education and create or edit training materials as necessary to improve clarity and effectiveness.
• Monitor and report on user adoption trends, needs, and feedback to continuously drive improvements
• Liaise with Product Managers to design and deliver materials to build knowledge of end users to successfully use new and existing technology solutions and applications.
• Thoughtfully plan and support the rollout and adoption of new and existing technology solutions
• Assist and support IT Department leadership to ensure alignment of user adoption and training strategy with departmental goals (OKRs) and overall IT organizational vision.
• Collaborate internally with Project and Product Managers on departmental projects as assigned.
What You'll Need:
• Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
• 2+ years of prior work experience in a corporate environment, ideally in a training role.
• Clear, innovative writing and oral communication skills.
• Strong presentation and facilitation skills with the ability to interface and creatively educate across all business groups and through all levels of the organization.
• Technical proficiency and adaptabily.
• Curiosity and passion around learning.
• Ability to effectively collaborate and influence.
• Agility to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs.
• Capacity to work independently within a fast-paced environment.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Can think through the impact of organizational change to anticipate needs and communications.
• Experience with the core technologies being used; Zoom, Slack, Box, Asana a plus.
• Experience with mobile devices; iPhone, Android, iPad a plus.
• Experience with both Windows and Mac operating systems a plus.
• Project coordination or product management experience a plus.
• Entertainment industry and/or agency experience a plus.
What You'll Get:
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies.
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence.
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career.
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture.
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9nwem-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.