Full Time Job
Workplace / Facility Manager
- Full Time
Job DescriptionUbisoft's 20,000 professionals, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity company that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and community can thrive and express themselves. With our Ubisoft Corporate Social Responsibility team, we work with and for our players, helping to create original and memorable gaming experiences that go beyond entertainment to enrich lives. Beside this, at Ubisoft, we are committed to making our own active contribution to a better environment through green initiatives and global carbon neutrality. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting-edge technologies, pushing the boundaries of entertainment and Play Green, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Read more about our commitment to social impact here.
As a Workplace Manager, you will be part of the Studio Operations team responsible for the work environment in Kyiv, Odesa, and Warsaw. You will lead the team to cater for our workplaces and make them shining and comfortable for our employees. You will ensure a timely, effective, and efficient service to provide a friendly work environment that reflects Ubisoft images and values in every building.
You will directly report to the Studio Operations Director based in Warsaw, Poland. You are physically based in Kyiv and regular business trips are expected within Ukraine and abroad whenever possible to visit other locations in Odesa and Warsaw.
• Managing the local Workplace teams and external partners such as cleaning provider, handymen or maintenance professionals
• Being responsible for the care of our facilities maintaining high-standards condition and services in all our offices (from electricity/water facility matters to travel management)
• Leading office projects from start to end with wide autonomy (ex: waste segregation, facility stock inventory, etc.).
• Participation and support in the planning and execution of studio events and local happenings – and we are serious about fun!
• Excellent organizational, communicative, and administrative skills
• Several years of experience in a similar or comparable workplace role
• High service orientation and outstanding capacity for teamwork
• Solution-oriented and independent
• Driver's license with at least B category
• Fluent English in speaking and writing
• Experience in project management is beneficial.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8neyk-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams