As a Producer, you will oversee the development of key features/content for one of the biggest AAA live service games of Ubisoft.
You will use your experience and proven track record to achieve the production objectives while ensuring that the team members remain inspired, committed, and highly motivated to meet deadlines and quality Ubisoft standards.
Your mission if you choose to accept it:
• Take ownership of the project roadmap, production plan, and budget. You are the main contact for project stakeholders and studio management.
• Support the day-to-day management of production and project management with team members and healthy studio collaboration.
• Mediate cross-disciplined situations and focus on delivery within the team and the project.
• Provide reports on tasks and issues relating to project management and the project, both within the team, the studio, and project stakeholders.
• Prioritize tasks, suggest relevant solutions to issues, and track outcomes to milestones.
• Collaborate with leads to plan & execute effectively.
• Drive constant improvement. Streamline and optimize processes and workflows by implementing best practices while continuously seeking productivity and service improvement
• Grow your team by ensuring planning, mentoring, and setting up clear job expectations and objectives while ensuring positive team morale. Identify new talent and set efficient onboarding.
• Strong project management skills: fluent with Agile methodology and good knowledge of Jira.
• Strong leadership skill
• AAA shipping experience on consoles;
• Knowledgeable, skillful, and experienced in continuous improvement and optimization of processes and workflows
• Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills.
• Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft suite e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• A passion for creating and playing video games
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2e85m-44-200-117-166-42 in your application.