User Research Project Manager [New IP] (617)
At Ubisoft, we aspire to be a workplace where EVERYONE is supported, empowered and invited to join the game. We believe that by prioritising equity and inclusivity, we fuel creative endeavours and craft gameplay experiences that reflect and respect our uniquely talented game-makers and outstanding players.
As the User Research Project Manager, you will become a vital member of the team, fulfilling the needs of the core game team. You're an advocate for the player experience, observing, analysing and presenting insights to drive informed decisions. You will leverage relationship building, collaboration, and a solution-focused approach to support content creators across the development team in creating authentic and compelling content, and making sure that it can be enjoyed by as many players as possible.
At Ubisoft, you'll be at the forefront of gaming innovation, having a direct part to play in shaping the success of our games with your passion for user research. Your affinity for collaboration and meticulous planning will enrich our development pipeline by integrating diverse perspectives seamlessly.
This is an opportunity to engage with something new and exciting-a unique and varied role in a project that stimulates your interest and pushes your boundaries. If you thrive on proactive problem-solving and crystal-clear communication, seize this opportunity to be a linchpin in our journey toward crafting unforgettable gaming experiences.
What you'll bring
We put our people first through nurturing their creativity and well-being and the reason we continue to create engaging and compelling AAA titles that are loved across the world. We also value the art of collaboration and a sense of belonging which is why we've embraced a hybrid working model that requires our team members to be on-site for an average of 2 days per week, fostering a vibrant and creative work environment that unites us in pursuing our shared goals.
• Experienced in managing and conducting playtests.
• Provide examples of objective setting, planning and questionnaires.
• Proficient in obtaining and reporting on data analytics findings.
• Presentation skills.
• Creative problem-solving abilities.
• Experienced in Human-Computer interaction, Psychology, User Research or other relevant training.
Joining Ubisoft, you'll be part of an inclusive global brand. With us, you will build upon your ongoing success and place your stamp on the production of our games and the development of our people. You'll have the prestige of developing and producing exciting world-class AAA games and help showcase our studios as a market leader within our industry.
With us, you will find your future in one of the strongest knowledge bases in the games industry coupled with brilliant opportunities for career progression on a critically acclaimed brand portfolio.
What we'll provide
We put our people first through nurturing their creativity and well being and the reason we continue to create engaging and compelling AAA titles that are loved across the world. We also value the art of collaboration and a sense of belonging which is why we've embraced a hybrid working model that requires our team members to be on-site for an average of 2 days per week, fostering a vibrant and creative work environment that unites us in pursuing our shared goals.
• Everything you need to keep your life in balance - hybrid working, flexible core hours, 25 days of annual leave, Christmas shutdown, and a plan that will enable you to work from anywhere in the EU for up to four weeks per year
• Life insurance, income insurance, private healthcare, an annual well-being allowance, and more
• Generous resources committed to your perpetual personal and professional development
• Investment in our community - with paid volunteering days
• Fun and entertainment - with free games, activities, and celebrations
• Generous relocation support - should you need it
Positive mental health and wellbeing at work are priorities for us. We are a Gold Employer in the Mind Workplace Wellbeing Index, and partners of Safe in Our World. We run an inclusive Wellbeing Champions programme and provide a wide range of training and resources to support all of our people to proactively discuss and manage their own mental health, as well as support their team members.
READY TO APPLY?
We aim to build the world's most distinctive and diverse gaming studio; therefore, we strongly encourage you to apply. We'd love to hear about you and your background.
Find out more about Ubisoft Reflections and Luke Murtagh, our Talent Acquisition Partner who is managing this vacancy:
• Website: https://reflections.ubisoft.com/about/ubisoft-reflections
• TA Partner: https://www.linkedin.com/in/luke-murtagh-recruitment/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/Ubisoft.Reflections
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/UbiReflections
• Linkedin Reflections: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ubisoft-reflections
• Linkedin Leamington: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ubisoft-leamington
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqx0bz-34-239-154-201-42 in your application.