Unity 3D developer (Green Panda Games )
Green Panda Games is a vibrant and fast-growing mobile gaming start-up, part of the Ubisoft group. We are a leading mobile games publisher with games downloaded more than 250 million times in more than 150 countries!
We primarily create and publish idle games, but also games from diverse categories, ranging from hyper-casual to casual, constantly deepening our games' mechanics and our portfolio. We are looking to further grow our internal creation and publishing businesses at a rapid pace.
We are motivated, ambitious and passionate individuals in high-performing teams, who share the aim to become the best mobile gaming publisher in the industry. We need your help to achieve this!
You will be responsible for:
• Adding new features and enhancing the Green Panda Games projects;
• Integrating and collaborating with Green Panda Games SDK;
• Implementing testing best practices in our product;
• Interacting with our back-end systems.
• Ongoing support of the project with more than 1m installs
Qualities we are looking for:
• At least 3 years of experience working on a similar position;
• Experience in game development;
• Good knowledge of C# and Unity;
• OOP knowledge and design patterns principles;
• Experience in developing applications for mobile platforms (iOS, Android);
• English - intermediate.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4p9pq-35-172-165-64-42 in your application.