UI Technical Artist (F/M/NB)
Ubisoft's 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Founded in September 2017, Ubisoft Bordeaux works with passion on the biggest AAAA's game in order to offer the best gaming experiences to our players. Today, the studio has more than 400 talents, from 15 different nationalities, who work on licenses such as Assassin's Creed, Beyond Good & Evil 2, plus other unannounced free-to-play games. We are also working on exciting technologies with the Anvil team, Online services teams and with La Forge who seek to validate the value of technological innovations.
Ubisoft Bordeaux is looking for a UI Technical Artist to join an unannounced project.
Under the responsibility of the UI Art Director, you will participate in the design, prototyping, creation and integration of the graphic elements of the game interface and menu. In particular, you will organize the architecture of the UI graphic elements and find solutions to facilitate access to the navigation menu and make the game ''user friendly''.
• In collaboration with the Art Team, you will create and manage the interfaces and guarantee their ergonomics as well as their integration into the game engine
• You will design and integrate functional interfaces for several platforms into the game engine, while guaranteeing their uniformity
• You will be responsible for the creation of artistic variations and graphic elements
• Previous experience in a equivalent position
• Familiar with Photoshop and Illustrator software or other visual design tools
• Experience on real time game engines and knowledge of code or scripting laguages (C++, C#, Python ...)
• Extensive knowledge of UI in games across multiple genres on all platforms.
• Good level of English that allows you to work in an English-speaking professional environment
• Good knowledge of the video game industry
• Team player, you have good interpersonal skills and are able to work autonomously
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzzbn2-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.