WHAT WILL BE YOUR JOURNEY
The User Interface Artist is responsible for ensuring the design and the graphic production of the menus and user interfaces of video games.
He/she must create graphical menu user interfaces which will communicate the relevant information required in order to guide the player and improve the total overall player experience.
This person will work in close cooperation with the UX designer, game designer and programmers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Develop concepts and the design of the game menus and user interfaces
• Assure that game information is well conveyed through the various user interfaces.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
• Some good experience in graphic design (or the equivalent) specialized in the creation of interfaces and in menu design
• Provide a portfolio demonstrating graphic design skills
• Layout and implement front-end flow designs
• Understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Flash
• Ability to learn new graphic tools and game engines
• Creative and artistic nature
• Able to work with different art styles to reach desired aesthetic
• Experience with After Effect, 3D tools (e.g. Maya, 3DS Max) is a plus
• Comprehension of ''Action Script'' language is a plus
• You are autonomous, have a team spirit and a good relationship
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz2zo7-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.