Full Time Job
Tools Programmer / Software Developer
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Job DescriptionTools programmer / software developer (F/H/NB)
Ubisoft's 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
- You will improve the game editor, tools and production pipelines in collaboration with the production team.
- You will contribute to the development of the common Framework used by all of these tools, as well as to the development of job specific tools.
- You will work in close contact with people with a lot of different profiles, such as texture artists, level designers or sound designers.
- You will be working with engine and tools teams around the world to ensure consistent development processes and efficient information sharing.
- You take advantage of your strong production vision to identify issues and suggest innovative and powerful solutions.
You have an engineering school degree (5 years degree or equivalent), and can justify of a minimum of 3 years in the videogame industry or software development.
• Mastery in C# and in the .NET framework
• Professional experience with Winforms or WPF
• Strong skills in C++
• Good knowledge of script languages (Lua, Python, MaxScript)
• Good knowledge of Perforce and versioning systems
• Good knowledge of processing tools and languages (SQL, Excel)
• Experience with engines or production tools: Unreal Engine, Unity, other.
• Knowledge of graphical production tools (3DS Max, Maya, Motion Builder…).
• Good understanding and problem solving skills
• Passion for tool optimization and team productivity
• Excellent ability to work effectively within a team
• Good communication skills, both technical and non-technical
• Strong organizational skills and able to work independently
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy5p5k-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams