Ubisoft is composed of over 20,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house game company in the industry.
Ubisoft's worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Research, design, implement and maintain game content and systems through visual scripting tools.
• Quickly iterate in-engine to support rapid prototyping.
• Document workflows and create tools for designers to utilize.
• Share and provide feedback on designs and documentation for your systems.
• Analyze, test and deconstruct your own and others' work to provide support in creating a quality game.
• Understand requirements from stakeholders and pitch ideas for solutions.
• Provide estimates and risk assessments to the team for upcoming work.
• Work collaboratively with the development team, and liaise with multiple departments and partnered studios.
• Support members of the design team with your technical perspective.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
• Experience working in tech design or similar role.
• Professional experience in visual scripting in engines such as Unreal, Unity or equivalent.
• Programming or scripting skills in an object-oriented language and/or additional languages.
• Strong communication skills, aligning on player value, feasibility, & technical execution with key stakeholders.
• A great design sense, with strong collaboration skills, critical thinking and an affinity for game design.
• Ability to convey ideas across disciplines and understand their technical constraints.
• A prototyping and iterative approach, being able to take existing systems and elements and quickly repurpose them in a new context.
• Be the bridge in providing maximum flexibility for content creators and reducing dependency on engineering.
• A team player with a willingness to share feedback and help members of the team grow themselves.
• A passion for playing and creating video games, with a knowledge base of games you have enjoyed.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk65nq-34-239-154-201-42 in your application.