Technical Cinematic Designer (F/M/NB)
Ubisoft's 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Founded in 2017, Ubisoft Bordeaux works with passion on the biggest AAA titles to deliver the best gaming experiences. Today, the studio is composed of over 400 talents from 20 different nationalities, working on licenses such as Assassin's Creed, Beyond Good & Evil 2 and other unannounced projects. At the same time, the studio has set up a Tech branch which works on all Ubisoft's online services (named Online Services) and on the Anvil game engine. A R&D unit, La Forge, has also been set up, bringing together engineers and researchers to work on prototypes for game production, particularly in the field of AI.
Ubisoft Bordeaux is looking for a Technical Cinematic Designer for our Realization team (Cinematic design and Cinematic Animation) for our next project, unannounced yet.
• Help technically to deliver qualitative Narrative moment
• Create and define pipelines for the creation of realization content and transitions to/from gameplay
• Monitor technical implementation for all matters relating to realization topics (dialogues, scripted events, etc.)
• Create and maintain best practice documentation for the tools and processes you manage
• Review content submitted by teams and provide feedback where appropriate
• Communicate with other TD (Quest, animation etc)
• Curiosity and drive to understand how things work
• Interest in Cinematic Design
• Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to clearly express and present ideas
• Experience with 3D engines (such as Unity, Unreal, CryEngine etc)
• Knowledge of visual scripting or coding in at least one language (C++ and/or Python)
• You have an artistic sensibility and an interest in nimation/Camera transition
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqx7w6-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.