Ubisoft's 21,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
As a Technical Artist at Ubisoft Paris you will be working together with the team at Massive Entertainment to create a new story-driven open-world video game set in the Star Wars galaxy. Our goal is to create a game and a story that bring both new and lifelong fans on an immersive and outstanding journey, which will stay with them for years to come.
• Evangelize around your subject to push the limits and technical constraints
• Adapt to artistic and technical constraints to create processes and benchmarks that maximize production flow
• Provide daily support to the Art and Technical team and help clearing up the specific problems of production bottlenecks
• Animate Memory and Performance subjects
• Document the Technical and Art pipelines
Must have :
• You hold an advanced degree and have substantial experience as a Technical Artist on games productions:
• You are proficient in a major DCC (3ds Max, Maya, Blender)
• You have significant experience on a gaming engine and an overall understanding of the real-time artistic pipeline and workflow.
• You are curious and have solid deductive skills
• You can work efficiently on a team and communicate your ideas.
• You can speak English in a professional environment
Nice to have :
• You have scripting skills in Python
• You can speak French
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqzj99-3-236-207-90-42 in your application.