Studio Production Director (514)
As a Production Director, you thrive managing multiple projects and placing people at the heart of everything you do. Your strategic mindset will enable you to look at the bigger picture, and plan ahead when it comes to budgeting, time management and workforce planning. You relish the opportunity to work in an inclusive and diverse environment, where all ideas and opinions are respected and taken on board.
You're the type of person who takes pride in both the quality of your and your team's work and celebrating success when hitting key milestones. To you, it's about creating something unique that pushes boundaries and enhances players' experiences, leaving lasting impressions and creating amazing gaming memories. You love working in a collaborative environment, and harness your rapport building skills to build and maintain partnerships with multiple global studios to ensure co-development success, as well as delivering pitches at key milestones and for new project initiatives.
At Ubisoft, we are enriching and connecting people through play. We truly nurture the creativity and wellbeing of our people, and our future is to continue, creating compelling and engaging games.
We genuinely believe in our people and creating a world that is open and inclusive, allowing for diversity of thought and creative concepts, which is integral to our culture and our consumers.
As our next Production Director, you'll be empowering our people to produce world-class games and taking our studios and brand to the next level both internally and externally. Under your leadership, you will guide your people through various stages of production, drive forward your vision and strategy and be instrumental in pushing our studios to continued future success.
What you'll bring
• At least 7 years' experience of leading a team of a minimum of 50 people, within the Gaming Industry
• Managed and overseen the release of a AAA Games or a large-scale mobile game, in either a Lead Studio or a Co-Dev capacity
• Owned key negotiations and relationships across multiple locations, functions, and seniority/levels.
Joining Ubisoft, you be part of an inclusive global brand. With us you will build upon your ongoing success and place your own stamp in defining and shaping a strategy for both our people and our collective future. You'll have the prestige of leading, developing and launching exciting world-class AAA games and showcasing our studios as a market leader within our industry.
We are focused on giving back to our people which means you'll have the training and development opportunities throughout your journey here at Ubisoft.
To us, it's more than a job, it's a career which will allow you to help define the heart and soul of our games. You'll have the backing and support of great people who genuinely care and are equally passionate about our mission.
What we'll provide
• Everything you need to keep your life in balance - hybrid working, flexible core hours, 25 days of annual leave, Christmas shutdown, and a plan that will enable you to work from anywhere in the EU for up to four weeks per year
• Life insurance, income insurance, private healthcare, an annual well-being allowance, and more
• Generous resources committed to your perpetual personal and professional development
• Investment in our community - with paid volunteering days
• Fun and entertainment - with free games, activities, and celebrations
• Generous relocation support - should you need it
READY TO APPLY?
We aim to build the world's most distinctive and diverse gaming studio; therefore, we strongly encourage you to apply. We'd love to hear about you and your background.
Find out more about Ubisoft Reflections and Terri Lewis, Head of Talent Acquisition, who is managing this vacancy:
• Website: https://reflections.ubisoft.com/about/ubisoft-reflections
• TA Partner: https://www.linkedin.com/in/terri-lewis-80120921
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/Ubisoft.Reflections
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/UbiReflections
• Linkedin Reflections: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ubisoft-reflections
At Ubisoft Reflections, we aspire to be a workplace where EVERYONE is supported, empowered, and invited to join the game. We believe that by prioritizing equity and inclusivity, we fuel creative endeavours and craft gameplay experiences that reflect and respect our uniquely talented game-makers and outstanding players.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb2m4e-3-227-251-94-42 in your application.