Social Engagement Specialist UK (M/W/NB)
Ubisoft's 21,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
The Local Social Engagement Specialist's mission is to coordinate all marketing actions on the Ubisoft strategic portfolio for the UK and to develop reach and engagement with local audiences of players through Social Channels in order to influence brand/product consideration, preference and monetization. They manage the local social ecosystem by publishing content provided by Global teams while also developing a local tone of voice by developing and publishing local content through internal & external resources.
In this role, you will:
• Act as the main point of contact for management of social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Threads) for the UK and collaborate with the Global Social Media Team, coordinate social content for the Ubisoft UK account and local brand accounts for their allocated brands (inc. Rainbow 6 Siege, The Crew Motorfest, Just Dance) across the local social channels & platforms.
• Publish and tag content delivered & localized by Global Teams, as well as regional/local content, across all local channels through the social publishing tool (Sprinklr).
• Manage local content calendars, by distributing localized global content delivered and by enriching the local editorial calendar with locally created social content.
• Develop local social plans for their products to support key communication pulse points for new releases and live games.
• Manage local content creation budget and measure performance.
• Brief the external agencies/freelancers for local content creation.
• Support the UK Creative Manager by creating static or video local social assets or localizing Global assets for the UK channels.
• Develop a strong & consistent local voice on their channels by analyzing local social performance data. Use existing Brand/Country performance dashboards & insights to increase UK social performance and provide regular reporting with actionable insightsIdentify social marketing trends, competitive research, best practices and key opportunities for innovation.
• Collaborate with the UK Creative Manager & the other Social Engagement Specialist to establish a UK approach to streaming and program of streams to support key products and their pulse points.
• Monitor stream performance, establish key learnings and conduct regular evaluations with recommendations of how to increase performance and efficiency.
• Proof-reading and final quality control of localized marketing assets.
Your main KPIs will be the following:
• Social Impressions/Views & Engagement per platform.
• Cost per Reach for content created externally
• Global Content Adoption Rate
• Sprinklr Tagging Adoption Rate
• Stream performance (CCVs, Hrs watched)
To succeed in this role, you need:
• A first experience in social media.
• Strong knowledge of social media best practises (content, publishing do's & don'ts, algorithm rules, etc) and KPIs.
• Capacity to work with creative resources from briefing to approval.
• Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop & Premier Pro.
• Analytical skills to measure campaign performance of a campaign.
• Strong coordination capabilities.
• Fluent in English.
• Strong knowledge of the UK market and its specificities.
• UK based and able to work from the Ubisoft UK Guildford office min. 2 days a week
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0jp21-34-239-154-201-42 in your application.