Senior Technical Cinematic Designer (F/M/NB)
Ubisoft's 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Founded in September 2017, Ubisoft Bordeaux works with passion on the biggest AAAA's game in order to offer the best gaming experiences to our players. Today, the studio has more than 400 talents, from 15 different nationalities, who work on licenses such as Assassin's Creed, Beyond Good & Evil 2, plus other unannounced free-to-play games. We are also working on exciting technologies with the Anvil team, Online services teams and with La Forge who seek to validate the value of technological innovations.
Ubisoft Bordeaux is looking for a Senior Technical Cinematic Designer for our Realization team (Cinematic design and Cinematic Animation) for our next project, unannounced yet.
• Help technically to deliver qualitative Narrative moment
• Create and define pipelines for the creation of realization content and transitions to/from gameplay
• Monitor technical implementation for all matters relating to realization topics (dialogues, scripted events, etc.)
• Create and maintain best practice documentation for the tools and processes you manage
• Review content submitted by teams and provide feedback where appropriate
• Communicate with other TD (Quest, animation etc)
• Curiosity and drive to understand how things work
• Good visual scripting knowledge or coding in at least one language (C++ and/or Phyton)
• Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to clearly express and present ideas
• Knowledge of game design, programming or similar gained from practical work experience or academic studies
• Experience with 3D engines (such as Unity, Unreal, CryEngine etc)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk778k-18-207-160-97-42 in your application.