Ubisoft's 21,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Under the responsibility of the Lead Engine Programmer and in collaboration with Ubisoft's Anvil Pipeline team, your main missions as Senior Audio Programmer (W/M/NB) will be:
• Be the main technical contact for the project for the integration of the sound of the game, from pre-production to delivery,
• Participate in coordination with the core teams and other projects, to integrate, maintain and optimize the Wwise audio middleware in our game engine,
• Develop features related to audio in partnership with game designers and sound designers,
• Collaborate with technical sound designers for the development of audio features and editing / debugging interfaces,
• Mentor and evolve gameplay programmers to help future-proof audio-related codebase,
• Be in support for the audio debug of the game.
• You have a first experience of at least 6 years in engine programming in video games,
• You have a good mastery of Wwise software or FMOD and you have already shipped a game using one of these two technologies,
• You have excellent knowledge of C++,
• Knowledge of C# is a plus,
• You have a musical ear and are interested in sound and audio in general,
• You are autonomous and proactive and know how to work in a team,
• Your mastery of English allows you to evolve in an international environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq4x7x-44-192-92-49-42 in your application.