Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin's Creed, Watch Dogs, The Division, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Rayman, Just Dance as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studios!
We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit. If you have the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth
To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for talented candidates for its growing Indian studios!
Job Title: Rigging Artist
**Note**: Final Designation/Level will be decided based on the relevant experience and interview ratings.
Ubisoft India Studio is seeking an experienced Technical Artist for the development of a new title! As the Technical Artist, you will be responsible for research, innovation and giving technical support to team members to guide and assist them in the best practices possible to ensure highest technical quality of asset production.
• Develop and maintain numerous real time character and prop rigs.
• Work closely with character art team to ensure assets are suitable for rigging.
• Work closely with animation team to ensure rigs can get integrate into game engine with quality of result
• Facial rigging for motion capture and procedural animation using tools.
• Integrate reflex/dynamic constrains for character, quadruped & custom rig
• Deploy animation tools, workflows, and pipelines to improve production efficiency
• Work with motion capture data in Motion Builder.
• Motion Builder character setup and rigging.
• Produce documentation for technical things, training and future reference
The professional value you bring:
• Good understanding and work experience of Control IK/FK setup
• Experience with game engine like Unity/Unreal Engine and related art pipeline.
• 3+ years of experience in AAA games various other HD game.
• Experience coding/developing tools in Python/MEL, MaxScript.
• Familiarity with animation pipelines
• Good knowledge of 3Ds Max/Maya/Blender or any computer graphics software
• Experience using and developing animation pipelines and animation tools.
• Experience iterating and implementing quickly without sacrificing quality.
Nice to have:
• Industry experience working on or shipping AAA titles
• Trajectories mocap data in software or tool
• Good understanding of Humanoid and Custom Expression Control Set
• Experience with perforce, JIRA and other data management software
• Knowledge or experience with animation tools like MotionBuilder
The personal value you bring:
• Positive influence and leadership skills
• Good organization skills
• Strong communication skills
• Considerable understanding of video games and broad video game culture
• Strong technical skills and ability to write technical documentations
• Self-motivated and agile
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3b66n-3-238-250-73-42 in your application.