Full Time Job
Release and Build Specialist - The Crew Motorfest
- Full Time
Release and Build Specialist (W/M/NB)
- THE CREW MOTORFEST
Play as a team, Race for excellence and Get creative! At Ubisoft Ivory Tower, we have been driven by these values on a daily basis since 2007, join us to work on our new project as : Relase and Build Specialist (W/M/NB).
Under the responsibility of the Lead Release and Build Specialist and in close collaboration with the Dev Ops team, you ensure the delivery of versions, the consistency of game data, as well as the proper functioning of tools and systems.
• Participate in the delivery of game versions to the production and the QC teams (internal and external);
• Perforce Administration of users, groups, permissions, file types and general instance configuration (our version management software)
• Provide Perforce support for the team
• Regularly update documentation and communication on work methods and process flow in an accessible and centralized manner
• Ensure constant monitoring and assist with problem resolution within production
• In collaboration with production and IT, help manage the infrastructure used by other Studios
• Release DLC to QC and Validation teams, as well as to players
• Provide support and ensure effective coordination on Live Ops, publishing and to technical teams.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re2005-44-200-112-172-42 in your application.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams